Northmount Homes and Real Estate Listings
Explore today’s Northmount homes for sale and Northeast Edmonton, AB property listings. Northmount is an amenity-friendly neighbourhood located in Northeast Edmonton. One of two communities comprising the greater Dickinsfield district, Northmount is defined by 97th Street to the west, 144th Ave to the north, 82nd Street to the east and 137th Ave to the south. While residential development accounts for roughly 70% of land use within Northmount, the remaining 30% is dedicated to school and park space and a large shopping district.
For information about Northmount neighbourhood properties for sale in Edmonton, Alberta or to schedule a guided home tour, contact your expert Northmount Northeast Edmonton real estate agents today.
Browse Northmount Real Estate Listings
Are you thinking about buying or selling a home in Northmount or the surrounding area? Contact the Terry Paranych Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Excellence at (780) 457-4777 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Northmount expert realty team is here to help you navigate Northmount’s current market and the latest real estate listings.
Northmount Real Estate Market
Northmount was established throughout the 1960s and 70s, with an emphasis on single-family homes. Featuring an average of four bedrooms and three bathrooms, detached residences in the area range from quaint bungalows to roomy bi-levels. Though older, most properties have been upgraded to include modern features and finishes, with prices starting in the mid 300s.
Townhomes are the second most common home style in Northmount accounting for roughly 20% of all real estate opportunities. Extremely affordable, these attached family homes come equipped with an average of two bedrooms, two bathrooms and 1,000 square feet of renovated living space for $160,000.
The community also houses a small low-rise condo development in its far northeastern corner.
Northmount is home three local schools, including a public elementary and junior high and a Catholic elementary. North Town Centre and the Northgate Transit Centre are also located within the neighbourhood, which sits adjacent to Northgate Centre Mall. Other major shopping destinations near Northmount include Londonderry Mall and the Skyview/North City/Palisades shopping hubs.
Other amenities near Northmount include:
- Castledowns Park
- Clareview Town Centre
- Grand Trunk Fitness and Leisure Center
- Londonderry Fitness and Leisure Centre
- O’Leary Fitness and Leisure Center
- And more
Northmount REALTORS® and Real Estate Agents
Are you getting ready to buy or sell a home in Northmount? Let our team of experts at the Terry Paranych Real Estate Group help you find your dream home or sell your current property quickly and for top dollar. Contact us today to receive the latest Northmount market information, real estate opportunities and homes for sale.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go, our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.
At home or on the go, listings are always with you.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go, our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.Start Searching